Deployinator release notes
Now does path validation in background as it can be time consuming especially when account information is specified.
Now shows whether Deployinator was able to resolve the path by setting the destination path text color.
Added the ability to choose from previously entered accounts.
Added the ability to remove bad entries from history lists.
Deploy dependent files now includes exes.
Added option to deploy satellite assemblies.
Added option to deploy other output folder contents.
Bug fix: Machines and folders drop downs were some times operating on different projects. As usually, performant code was not worth the effort (and error)--went back to a simple list built dynamically.
Bug fix: Fixed new roots not showing up in every project and Apply to All not being at the end of the roots list.
Now upgrades settings from prior version when devenv.exe (Visual Studio IDE) changes version.
- Can now cancel individual deployments when launched from the configuration window.
- Configuration window displays a message instead of a disabled UI when the solution is closed.
- Added cancel toolbar and menu command.
- Better feedback and responsiveness during automatic deployment when over a slow connection.
- Fixed duplicates issue and added "apply to all" for machine root.
- Diagnostics and Performance collections now refreshed only when expanded or in the expanded state.
- Detailed feedback and progress bar while deploying from configuration window.
- Added toolbar and menu command to disable Deployinator globally.